Music Monday: Playlist For Reading

23:08:00

Woo!
I came up with such a great idea last night, and I'm so excited to share it with y'all!
It's a new segment called...

Music Mondays
So, what's Music Mondays going to involve?
Basically, every Monday (hopefully, I'm never really good at sticking to a schedule) I'm going to post a playlist on my blog, catered to a certain theme revolved around reading.

For example, today's theme is:

A Playlist For Reading
This playlist is a compilation of songs that I think are perfect if you are the type of person that likes to  listen to music while reading a book.

❧ Somewhere Only We Know // Keane
The Trailer (Epic Emotional Vocal Uplifting) // J.T Peterson
Asleep // The Smiths
Catch & Release // Matt Simons (Deepend Remix)
Not In That Way // Sam Smith
Song Of Durin (Epic Emotional) Epic Music Vn // Epic Cinematic
Caves // Haux
Love More (Cover) // Daniela Andrade & Gia Margaret 
La Vie En Rose (Cover) // Daniela Andrade
Magic // Coldplay
Kiss The Rain // Yiruma

I've also made an 8tracks - so if you can't be bothered buying the music or looking it up on Youtube, then you can still listen to the playlist!!

My 8tracks is: tyrasbookshelf
please check it out and maybe chuck me a follow/like the playlist?
thanks

Hope you guys enjoyed this instalment of MUSIC MONDAYS!
Be sure to comment and let me know whether you like the idea, listened to the playlist, or what you like to listen to while reading!

-Tyra xx





IMAGE WEBSITES:






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Here:

The owner of this blog is not compensated to give their opinion on the literature, websites, and/or various other topics that are reviewed. The views that are expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The owner of this blog does not own any of the pictures posted on here, unless stated otherwise.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *